Saturday, September 4, 2010

PortaLOpenin'~

I'm passion,
No limits,no control.

I see my way,I see the signs.
I'm the flow of the treasures hunt.

I now understand the patterns of life,
I am aware of the flow and drive.

Behind the circus of the formal slime,
I see the real in your eyes.

You are the power of the infinity sign,
you are the miracle of this sacred life.

Inside this flower resides the beam,
the beam of light that shines so clear.

Inside this potent circle of light,
there is you,you are this sight.

Underneath all that's beneath,
just above all that rose...

I see the bright,the healing ignite.
The moons silence present and light.

The winds of change blowing my way,
taking with them all that has no place,
no longer belongs or that has no play.

Bringing a long a joyful tray,
full of real secrets in a bright Cristal day.

Platform,this is your canvas,
let the spider show you the way.
You weave your own trace,
your own heart is the secret place.

Get up and dance you are the key to space~

No comments:

Post a Comment