Thursday, May 27, 2010

Middle Eastern Flatbreads~

Painters of sand and cultural desire.
Riddles of ointment drizzling down the pole.

Singing chants:
Om Nama Shivaya.
It's trance.
Existence and resistance are no friends.

We all unite and serve the purpose for what we where brought.
Dandalina is just a thought.
You and me could of caught...that light...
Be yourself,detach from the materialistic dream.

Hold on and believe on the growing of your skill,
so you can share and trade when the shift gets up the hill.

Resonance of vibrations of love,enamored me with the passion that I am.
With the spirits of all hearts that sprinkle all that magic in my core,
that makes the shine provoke this vibrancy that takes me to transparency.
Where identity and creativity in the imagination of our society,
merge into the tunnel of spiral gravity and empowers infinity.

Rangers and Rovers,pink hearts and lovers unite~

No comments:

Post a Comment